Bluechip Withdrawal Rules in India
All rules for the players, whether he is newcomers or professional bettors are represented in the General Terms & Conditions section, which can be found at the bottom of the official website or Bluechip App. Below we will describe to you the top points, which must be complied with while making any withdrawal transaction on the Bluechip website.
- Funds that are subject to restrictions (e.g. Money from Bonuses & Promotions) are not withdrawable and they are shown in a separate balance on the main page of your Bluechip Account.
- Bluechip Team reserves the right to cancel any withdrawal in the event of you being suspected of fraud, collusion, illegal activity, or breach of these Terms. Bluechip Team may delay the processing of your withdrawal request to perform checks of your identity, account balance, source of funds, and your compliance with the Terms.
- If your Account is closed or frozen, or your access to the Website’s services is suspended, or if access is denied for any other reason, you can contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to request withdrawal of any balance in the Account. The Bluechip Team will come back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
Bluechip Withdrawal Methods in India
Withdrawal methods, offered by Bluechip, are detailed below:
|Payment Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Time|
|PayTM||INR 1,000||INR 30,000||1 h – 24 h|
|Netbanking||INR 1,000||INR 200,000||Instant – 15 minutes|
|UPI/ Netbanking||INR 1,000||INR 49,999||24 h – 48 h|
|MuchBetter||USD / EUR 30||USD / EUR 2,500||Instant|
|Interac e-Transfers||CAD 20||CAD 9,999||Instant|
|IMPS||INR 1,000||INR 50,000||10 min – 48 h|
|Astropay||USD / EUR / CAD 30||USD / EUR/ CAD 2,500||Instant – 10 minutes|
|Jeton||USD / EUR / CAD 30||USD / EUR / CAD 2,500||Instant – 10 minutes|
|SEPA Transfer||EUR 20||EUR 2,500||2 minutes – 24 h|
|Binance Coin Wallet||BNB 0,01||BNB 8||Instant|
|Bitcoin Wallet||mBTC 1.6||mBTC 80||0 /1 Confirmation|
|Ethereum Wallet||ETH 0,0023||ETH 1,2||10 Confirmations|
|Tron Wallet||TRX 500||TRX 32,900||18 Confirmations|
Bluechip Withdrawal Limits
We advise people to verify the account first before depositing the amount in their Bluechip account. Once the account is verified, You can deposit any amount without limits.
However, there is a special Limits for deposits, set by Bluechip bookmakers for all clients, independent of their status: VIP, non-VIP, with or without KYC. These limits can be found in the ‘Limits section’ at the end of the main page. A brief excerpt is outlined below:
|Limit type||Deposit Limit||Details|
|Daily limit||INR 250,000||If the total amount of deposits during the calendar day exceeds the declared daily limit, the maximum available daily withdrawal limit increases to INR 997,000|
|Weekly limit||INR 997,000||If the total amount of deposits for the calendar week exceeds the declared limit for this period, the maximum available weekly withdrawal limit increases to INR 3,200,000|
|Monthly limit||INR 3,200,000||If the total monthly amount of deposits for the calendar month exceeds the declared limit for this period, the maximum available monthly withdrawal limit increases to INR 9,300,000|
Bluechip Minimum Withdrawal Amount
The minimum withdrawal amount is set individually for each withdrawal type. However, if you take the most profitable method in terms of minimum sums it would be INR 1,000 for UPI / Net Banking and PayTM (to Wallet) withdrawal methods.
Bluechip Maximum Withdrawal
The maximum withdrawal amount is set individually for each withdrawal type. However, if you take the most profitable method in terms of maximum cash out it would be INR 311,000 for Astropay and INR 255,000 for Jeton Wallet withdrawal methods.
How do Withdraw Money from Bluechip?
To make the withdrawal of your winnings, follow the guide below:
- Log in to your account by clicking on the ‘Login’ black button at the top right corner of the page.
- Go to your personal balance, where the money available for withdrawal is displayed.
- Choose the most suitable withdrawal method. The full list can be found in the “Payment Methods” section at the bottom of the start page at Bluechip.
- Fill in the amount, you would like to withdraw and submit the withdrawal request.
In case of any emergency or non-compliance with the withdrawal time limits – don’t hesitate to contact Bluechip Customer Support service via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Bluechip Withdrawal Time
The withdrawal time varies depending on the withdrawal methods chosen by you. However, we note that the fastest withdrawal methods in terms of time would be as follows:
|Withdrawal method: TOP 3||Withdrawal time|
|Astropay||Instant – 10 min|
|Jeton||Instant – 10 min|
|Binance Coin Wallet||Instant – 10 min|
Can I deposit Bangladeshi Taka via Bluechip?
No, on Bluechip you can use the following currencies for your deposits/ withdrawal: INR, USD, EUR. We advise you to take into consideration deposits and withdrawals in INR, since the exchange rate, set by the Bangladeshi National Bank is INR/ BDT = 1.2549
Can I deposit or withdraw cryptocurrency via Bluechip?
Yes, on Bluechip you can use the following cryptocurrencies for your deposits/ withdrawal: BTC, ETH, TRX.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.