Chipstars Mobile Website Review
Chipstars’ web version offers the same features as its original desktop version does. The website offers many payment methods for Indian players. Moreover, Chipstars is a crypto-friendly website, which charges 0% for depositing and withdrawing your winnings in cryptocurrency. The interface is as simple as its parent desktop version so it won’t cause any inconvenience for you to switch between the PC version and the web version on mobile devices.
|Category||Sports Betting, Online Casino|
|Compatible Browsers||Safari, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, MS Edge and more.|
|Payment Systems||Netbanking India, Astropay, UPI, Paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill, PayTM, Google Pay, etc.|
|Minimum Deposit||INR 400|
|Minimum Withdrawal||INR 1,000|
Examples of how the user interface looks are given below. Please, take a look.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- No need to install the App
- Mobile device Storage will be saved
- No need to update the App, since the web version will be represented with the full updates automatically
- Essential user interface
- Affiliate program and VIP loyalty program available to apply for
- Live streams available for free
- HD live casino games
- iOS and Android App are under development
- KYC identification procedure may take more time than via desktop version
Launch Chipstars Mobile Website in 4 Easy Steps
As it was said above, Chipstars hasn’t released the official apps for Android and iOS yet. However, you can still use the bookmaker from your mobile device. Follow the steps below:
- Open your browser.
- Go to Chipstar’s official website.
- Tap on the ‘Share’ icon at the bottom of the screen (with the vertical arrow on it). A modal window will open.
- Click ‘Add to Favorites’.
- Tap on the star to bookmark the website (you can find it in the top right corner of the page).
- You can find the Chipstars web version on your favorite screen in the browser.
Chipstars Mobile Website Registration
The registration process in Chipstars is pretty easy and for your convenience, you can use the guide represented below:
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Fill in all the necessary data, including First Name, Last name, Country, and your Currency, and Click the ‘Next’ button.
Important notice! Check whether the slider, which indicates the First Deposit Bonus, is turned on! To receive a Deposit Bonus it must state ‘Yes’ and the bonus will be granted by default.
- Fill in the fields with the data required: Username, email, Password, Re-confirm Password, and Affiliate code (if you have one).
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- You will receive an email with an activation link. Tap on the link and your account is ready to play.
Once you’ve completed the account’s creation, you will need to verify your identity via the KYC process to remove limits on deposit & withdrawal amounts.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods in the Chipstars Web Version
The main advantage of Chipstars is that the bookmaker accepts payments in INR and is crypto-friendly. Apart from the commonly used payment methods like UPI, Chipstars offers you to invest via Astropay, Netbanking India, Skrill, Neteller and many more. Details are given below.
Deposit methods in Chipstars
|Payment System||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit||Fee|
|Astropay||INR 2,000||INR 330,000||0%|
|Skrill, Neteller||INR 400||INR 330,000||0%|
|Paysafecard||INR 400||INR 330,000||0%|
|Crypto (Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin etc)||INR 800||INR 84,000||0%|
Withdrawal methods in Chipstars
|Payment System||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Fee|
|UPI||INR 1,000||INR 330,000||0%|
|Astropay||INR 1,000||INR 330,000||0%|
|Skrill, Neteller||INR 1,000||INR 330,000||0%|
|Netbanking India||INR 1,000||INR 330,000||0%|
|Crypto (Bitcoin, Tether, Litecoin etc)||INR 1,000||INR 84,000||0%|
Chipstars Web Version Login
Use the guide below for quick login into the Chipstars web version.
- Open the web version from your bookmarks in the browser and tap the ‘Login’ button in the top right corner of the main page.
- Fill in the email and your Password.
- Click ‘Login’.
In case you forgot your password, follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Forgot?’ button (nearby the Password field).
- Fill in the email address.
- Wait for a confirmation letter.
- Create a new password for your account.
- Log in via a newly-created password.
Chipstars Web Version Video Review
Below we represent a video guide on how the Chipstars web version works in usage.
Bonuses and Promotions
All promotions are divided into the 3 sections: Casino Promotions, Poker Promotions and Sports promotions. Below you can see the examples for each with a short description.
Chipstars First Deposit Bonus Up to 250 FS with No Wagering
The First Deposit bonus applies only to new customers.
|Deposit amount||Free Spins||Wagering requirements||Promocode|
|INR 1,500||40 FS||NO||FREESPINS|
|INR 3,800||100 FS||NO||FREESPINS|
|INR 9,700||250 FS||NO||FREESPINS|
5% Rakeback bonus for every bet
The Rakeback bonus allows you to receive a 5% payout for ANY of your bets, placed in the Casino section. The main point here is that the bet shouldn’t necessarily win – you will receive a payout nonetheless.
|Min amount of payout||Wagering requirements||Section|
|USD 1||x1% x 5%||Casino only|
Sunday Betting Day for Sports
Sunday Betting day is the best option for those who prefer to bet on weekends. For each Sports match you bet on Saturday, you will receive an award of INR 415 on Sunday.
There is no difference whether your Saturday ticket wins or loses – if your ticket will meet the conditions for the bonus – you will still receive a payout the next day!
Conditions for the Sunday Bonus are given below:
|Min deposit||Number of games played||Min odds for the event||Bet must be placed on|
|INR 2,500||3||3||Saturday only;|
Sports section only.
Poker promotions in Chipstars
Since Poker table games are highlighted by Chipstars as another huge section, Chipstars Teams introduced special bonuses only for the Poker section. These include:
- Monte Carlo Jackpot Bonus.
- Spin & Go Tournaments.
- Shark Cage Table (Live).
For more details, you can find the ‘Poker Promotions’ section at the end of the Chipstars main page.
Sports Betting at Chipstars
Chipstars allows you to bet on all types of sports matches and international tournaments you can ever imagine. To reach the sports section, you need to:
- Go to the Chipstars web version from your device.
- Choose the ‘Sportsbook’ section.
- Choose the sport you are about to bet on.
- Choose the tournament for this sport.
- Review the currently offered Odds for the tournaments and choose the one you trust most.
Don’t forget to consider the RTP ratio, offered to a specific match:
- Deposit money to your account.
- Place a bet on a favourite sports match.
Chipstars Cricket Leagues
The Cricket section allows you to place your bet on the following worldwide competitions:
- World T20;
- ICC World Cup;
- Hundred Women, etc.
Chipstars Football Leagues
The football section allows you to place your bet on the following worldwide competitions:
- China Football Super League;
- Australia Victoria Premier League 2;
- Saba International Friendly Virtual Pes 21 – 20 Mins Play;
- Belarus Reserve League;
- Saba Football Pingoal – Super League;
- Sweden Allsvenskan;
- Vietnam V League 1.
Chipstars Tennis Leagues
The Tennis section is represented by the following tournaments:
- US Open (Women/Men);
- Australian Open;
- French Open;
- Rolland Garros (Women);
- ATP Challenger;
- WTA 500, 250, 125.
Chipstars Baseball Leagues
The baseball section is represented by the following tournaments:
- South Korea. KBO;
- Japan NPB;
- MLB World Series 2022 Winner;
- MLB – Inning Runs;
- MLB National League;
- MLB American League.
Chipstars Virtual Sports Betting
The Virtual Sports section can be found in the ‘Virtuals’ section at the top of the main page. The following virtual sports are available at Chipstars:
- Virtual Cricket;
- Virtual Basketball;
- Virtual Horse Racing;
- Virtual Baseball;
- Virtual Spain League;
- Virtual Football Asian Cup;
- Virtual Football World Cup;
- Virtual Tennis;
- Virtual Bundesliga;
- Virtual Dog Racing;
- Virtual Football (Soccer);
- Virtual Ice Hockey.
Types of Bets
There are plenty of various bets, which are available to use within the Chipstars App. Below we will describe the top up-to-date bet types, which are worth trying and are recognized by the top bookmakers in the gambling market:
- Single bet. With this bet, you can predict the outcome of the event and place 1 bet for 1 condition or 1 event.
- Handicap. A handicap makes you bet on the score margin of that win (how many points they have to win by). It amounts to giving the underdog free starting points to balance the score.
- Accumulator bet. When you use accumulators you normally stick to 2 markets (for example in soccer). The thing with accumulators is since you choose multiple outcomes, the probability of all of them winning is lower than with the simple bet.
- Conditional bet. These bets are used to play with the events, where outcomes can not be predicted by all means. As an advantage – you can place a bet on many conditions at the same time and usually, at least 1 condition will win. However, the odds for these events are rather small (in comparison to single or Chain bets).
- Chain. A chain bet is the number of Single bets, which are placed in a sequence by you. The crucial condition is to win the first event. The calculation depends on the order of bets which were placed via Chain bet. From the winning of the first event, the sum equal to the bet for the second event is removed and the added sum makes the ‘Chain account’.
Betting Options in the Chipstars Web Version
Among the top betting options, available at Chipstars, these are the best ones to increase your chances of winning:
- Single bet.
- Pre-match bet.
- Accumulator bet.
- Line betting.
- Asian Handicap etc.
Casino Games at Chipstars Web Version
Chipstars web version provides full access to the wide range of the top casino games. You might be interested in the following:
- Hindi Roulette.
- Andar Bahar.
- Teen Patti.
- Slot Machines.
- Online Baccarat.
Chipstars Mobile Website Version Features
Chipstars web version allows you to have 24/7 access to your account and bets, which you can track directly from your device – doesn’t matter where you are. As the main features of the web version, we would like to underline the following:
- Easy interface in navigation.
- HD is available to play live casino and watch live sports streams.
- The affiliate program and VIP loyalty program are available via web version.
- Easy in usage in terms of registration and filing any possible complaints to the Support service.
- Availability to turn on and allow the Chipstars web version to send you a notification on the upcoming updates directly to your device. By that, you will never miss new updates and juicy promotions, offered by Chipstars.
Chipstars is one of the world’s most successful and well-established digital entertainment and online gaming gambling platform with a well-deserved reputation for being safe and secure while offering high-quality products and customer service. The reasons to consider this bookmaker to be worth trying are:
- Trusted by Indian players;
- Fast Payouts;
- Good Affiliate program;
- A lot of promotions and exciting offers;
- 100% certified;
- Secure connections;
- Fast customer service;
- 400+ slot games;
- Betting on cricket and football;
- Poker tables available.
I can’t find Chipstars App in the App Store or Google Play Market. How can I still install the Chipstars on my mobile device?
Currently, Chipstars’ official apps for iOS and Android devices are in development. But instead of looking for Chipstars iOS web version, you need to go to the Chipstars official website from your Safari browser and bookmark the link.
Can I deposit in Indian Rupees via Chipstars web version?
Yes, you can. You can also attach your card and let the Chipstars remember your choice and your payment method will be saved for future deposits.
Can I deposit in Cryptocurrency via Chipstars web version?
Yes, you can. Since Chipstars is crypto-friendly, you can find here the following cryptocurrencies available for payments proceeding: BTC, Tether and Litecoin.
Do I need to pass the KYC procedure to use the Chipstars?
In case you want to place your bets and make withdrawals – yes, you are required to pass the KYC identification procedure.
However, you don’t need to do that if you want to use Chipstars simply for watching live streams and following your favourite teams and players to track their results.
Expert in sports statistics and match prediction.