What Is the Pin-Up Affiliate Program?
Pin-Up company has been on the global market for a long time. All sections, including the partner program, have attracted the attention of many people. The security and quality of the program are due to the fact that the platform operates under an international document, the Curacao license. It ensures compliance with the laws of the country of operation, including in the affiliate program section. The Affiliate Program is a specific field of cooperation between companies and partners, in which one party carries out promotional work and the other party undertakes to pay a fee of up to 50%. The main thing is to use your referral link, which you receive after creating an account in the affiliate program, to register new players in betting and sports betting. Anyone of legal age and familiar with all the functions and features of the Pin-Up website and gambling app can take part in such cooperation.
How Does the Pin-Up Affiliate Program Work?
Before you become a member of an affiliate program, you need to understand exactly how it works. As stated, it is all about recruiting new players and receiving commissions for doing so. In more detail, after registering in the affiliate program, each member receives a referral link and promotional materials. Disseminating this data in his social network or other resources, the partner attracts new users who register on the bookmaker’s official website. Subsequently, affiliates are entitled to receive up to 50% of the deposits made by the players they attract, as well as the money they earn. Payouts are made every fortnight, after which you can freely withdraw them into the real world and use them as you see fit.
Why Should You Choose Pin-Up Affiliates?
The reason for choosing the Pin-Up partner program boils down simply to its positive aspects and achievements. After all, they are the main indicator of quality. These include:
- The availability of free promotional materials, which are regularly updated;
- Detailed statistics in each partner’s personal cabinet, where the real-time information on the gaming activity of each referred user is displayed;
- The easiest registration, login, withdrawal and personal account usage procedures;
- The presence of a personal manager who is in touch with you 24 hours a day and is ready to solve any of your problems;
- Supports all traffic options.
How to Become a Pin-Up Affiliate?
The registration procedure is the first step toward partner status. You can do this by following the instructions below:
- On our official website, find the link to go to the affiliate program section and do it.
- Click on the red “Sign Up” button at the top of the Affiliate Program section screen.
- Enter your username, email, phone number, social network, username and password in the blank spaces.
- Confirm the action by clicking on the appropriate button.
After a short study of your application form, Pin-Up employees will contact you and make the appropriate decision. Please note that Pin-Up may need to provide you with additional information in order to verify certain details.
Pin-Up Affiliate Program Rules and Conditions
Pin-Up company is renowned for the fact that its partner program has a minimum number of rules and conditions required to be complied with. That said, there is still a part of it that is the basis of your partner’s activity. These include:
- You undertake to provide only trustworthy information about you, your payment methods;
- You are responsible for keeping your account secure from third parties and for any loss of information;
- It is forbidden to make any changes to the promotional materials without the manager’s consent;
- Payments are usually made once from the 1st to the 15th of the current month, the second time from the 16th to the 31st of the current month.
Pin-Up Payments Methods for Partners
Given the frequent payouts and accruals, Pin-Up only offers proven, quality options. As a rule, all payments occur within a few minutes. Although individual options can reach one working day. However, all of them are tested and do not carry any risks. These include:
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin);
- Bank transactions via Visa and MasterCard;
Contacts for Pin-Up Affiliates
We also recommend exploring ways of communicating with partners. At a minimum, this will save you time and nerves if you have any problems. The company offers only the highest quality with quick answers. These include:
- Telegram @pinupregmanager;
- Skype Pin-Up Manager;
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Including you can join the number of subscribers on Facebook to be the first to learn all the news, receive updates and updates.
What payment methods are available to Pin-Up Partners?
Currently, payment methods include banking transactions, wallets, payment systems and cryptocurrency.
How many times can I withdraw my profit from my Pin-Up affiliate account?
Pin-Up company does not set limits for withdrawal of funds, as well as minimum limits of amount. However, rely exclusively on the accrued money, because it is their size will depend on the frequency of pins.
How can I find out if new players are registered through my source?
All the necessary information, including your statistics, is displayed only in your partner’s personal account.
Does Pin-Up charge a fee for affiliate withdrawal payments?
No, there are no fees for withdrawals. However, Pin-Up reserves the right to collect 3% of the amount of charges on your account.
Can I promote Pin-Up through my own website or blog?
Yes, you can. You use the site or social network you specify when registering.
Expert in sports statistics and match prediction.