In the absence of Harmanpreet Kaur, who is serving a two-ban suspension for her outburst at the umpires after the ODI series in Malaysia, Smriti Mandhana will lead India. Anjali Sarvani, a pacer, has been replaced by all-rounder Pooja Vastrakar, who was in the traveling reserves. India will rely significantly on the top-order duo of Mandhana and Jemimah Rodrigues. Titas Sadhu is a promising young player who was a member of the U19 World Cup-winning team earlier this year.
After defeating Hong Kong by 22 runs, Malaysia will be feeling confident in themselves. However, facing tournament favorites India will not be a simple feat.
India Women vs Malaysia Women Chance of Winning
The competent and seasoned India Women’s squad will try to find their form, and they’ll also be looking to completely dominate the Malaysia Women’s team in every facet of the game. The Malaysia Women’s squad is a new entrant in the T20 International format and is anticipated to play aggressively. The contest is expected to be one-sided and it is predicted that the India Women will win this match.
Our favorites to win – India Women
If the Malaysia Women’s Squad hopes to defeat the seasoned side of India Women in the first quarter-final game of the series, they will need to perform above their abilities and expectations, the same is almost impossible. The India Women’s team is expected to win this match based on how the teams compare on paper.
Top Bets for India Women vs Malaysia Women Match
- India’s women are strong favorites to take home the Asian Games gold medal. The group received a straight entry into the quarterfinal. India will play at full strength and is the overwhelming favorite to win the match. The ball will be in excellent hands with Deepti Sharma and Shafali Verma, as spinners would be difficult for the Malaysian women to escape. We have high hopes for Anjali Sarvani’s success.
- Mas Elysa, Winifred Duraisingam, and Wan Julia are strong hitters. With 956 runs, Elysa leads all scorers for Malaysia, while Winifred Duraisingam scored 29 in the most recent game. In her career, she has also scored over 900 runs. In the previous game, Wan Julia had a strong hand of 24. Ainna Hashim, Mahirah Ismail, and Winifred Duraisingam are the team’s top three bowlers. In the previous game, Hasim and Ismail failed to secure a wicket although Winifred Duraisingam did. However, all of them bowled well, so we believe they are likely to take some wickets in the next game.
India Women vs Malaysia Women Tournament Prediction 2023
The India Women’s team is expected to overpower the Malaysia Women’s squad and secure a win in their first game in a multi-nation tournament to proceed to the Semi-finals. The team’s players are seasoned professionals who aim to get to the pinnacle of success. The Malaysia Women’s squad, on the other hand, would want to maximize this tournament by honing their abilities and assembling a team that is imposing in this type of match.
India Women vs Malaysia Women Tournament Match Live Streaming
In India, the SonyLiv app is where you can watch the live telecast of the Asian Games 2023 match between the India Women and the Malaysia Women. There will be a live TV broadcast of this season and it shall be telecast on Sony Sports Network.
Top 5 Best Betting Offers for India Women vs Malaysia Women Match
Below you will find the best deals with welcome bonuses for betting on the match between India Women vs Malaysia Women.
|1 Read review
150% Deposit Bonus for Cricket Betting
Join Batery and get a 150% bonus on your first deposit.Download
|2 Read review
100% up to INR 26,000
The welcome bonus is awarded to all new users who have made a first deposit.Download
|3 Read review
150% up to INR 30,000
New players at Parimatch can get a bonus on their first deposit 150% up to INR 30,000.Download
|4 Read review
100% up to INR 20,000
Melbet offers a generous bonus 100% up to INR 20,000 on the first deposit made by new users.Download
|5 Read review
60% up to INR 30,000
Dafabet offers all new users a bonus of 60% up to INR 30,000.Download
India Women vs Malaysia Women Match Toss Prediction
It won’t be the simplest to bat on this pitch. The country is not big on cricket, and the fields are frequently not ready. The pitch is difficult to bat because of its uneven speed and bounce. Teams may choose to choose to bat first and put up a high score.
There is currently no possibility of rain in Hangzhou. The 19-degree Celsius threshold will be reached by the temperature.
India Women News
India’s ladies are strong favorites to take home the Asian Games gold medal. The group received a straight entry into the quarterfinal. India will play at full strength and is the overwhelming favorite to win the match.
India Women’s Player List
Squad – Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Minnu Mani, Uma Chetry (wicketkeeper), Shefali Verma, Smriti Mandhana (c), Jemimah Rodrigues, Deepti Sharma, Titas Sadhu, Anusha Bareddy, Amanjot Kaur, Richa Ghosh (wicketkeeper), Devika Vaidya, Kanika Ahuja, Pooja Vastrakar.
India Women’s Expected Playing XI
|Wicketkeeper / Batter
India Women Team Form
The most recent T20I series India women played was against Bangladesh women, which they won 2-1. Along with Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh, who all received a straight admission into the quarterfinal because of their better ranking compared to the remaining teams in Hong Kong, Mongolia, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand, the Indian squad is considered one of the favorites to win a medal in the championship.
Malaysia Women News & Player List
When Malaysia plays India, it will be a significant turning point in the history of cricket in Malaysia. The squad overcame Hong Kong ladies convincingly in the first game, but defeating India seems like a bitter pill to chew. The T20 format, however, gives smaller teams a better chance of victory.
Malaysia Women News & Player List
Squad – Jamahidaya Intan, Mas Elysa, Musfirah Nur Ainaa Azmi, Ainna Hamizah Hashim, Ainur Amelina, Mahirah Izzati Ismail, Nur Arianna Natsya, Winifred Duraisingam (captain), Aina Najwa (wicketkeeper), Wan Julia (wicketkeeper), Aisya Eleesa, Dhanusri Muhunan, Nik Nur Atiela, Nur Dania Syuhada,
Malaysia Women’s Expected Playing XI
|Ainna Hamizah Hashim
|Batter / Captain
|Wicket Keeper / Batter
|Mahirah Izzati Ismail
|Nur Arianna Natsya
|Nur Dania Syuhada
|Nik Nur Atiela
Malaysia Women Team Form
Mas Elysa, W Duraisingam, and Wan Julia are known to be strong hitters. With 956 runs, Elysa leads all scorers for Malaysia, while Duraisingam scored 29 in the most recent game. In her career, she has also scored over 900 runs. In the previous game, W Julia had a strong hand of 24. Ainna Hashim, Mahirah Ismail, and W Duraisingam are the team’s top three bowlers. In the previous game, Hasim and Ismail failed to secure a wicket although Duraisingam did. However, all of them bowled well, so we believe they are likely to take some wickets in the next game. Hong Kong ladies found the Malaysian women to be too hot to handle, but conquering India would require some extraordinary performances.
India Women vs Malaysia Women Head to Head
Both the teams have played two T20 International matches against each other and this is only the third time the teams will be facing each other in this format.
- Total T20Is played – 2
- India Women won – 2
- Malaysia Women won – 0
- No Result – 0
India Women vs Malaysia Women Betting Odds
With all the proper assessment and considering possible scenarios, it can be said that the Betting Odds that India Women will win are 1.02 currently, and the betting odds that the Malaysia Women will win are 25.00. These betting odds have been calculated based on the team’s performance in the previous matches, players’ records, pitch, and other factors too.
- India Women Odds – 1.02
- Malaysia Women Odds – 25.00
India Women vs Malaysia Women Top Team Batsmen
- Stand-in Captain Smriti Mandhana is expected to be the top batter for the Women in Blue as they face the Malaysian Women in the Quarter Final of the Asian Games. She is expected to play up to her reputation and the form she has gained after a successful Hundred competition. She has accumulated 2854 runs in 115 innings in Women’s T20 Internationals and is already a legend of the game.
- Malaysian Captain Winifred Duraisingam is expected to be the team’s top batter once again after she top-scored with a score of just 29 runs in the team’s previous match. She is one of the batters with skills in the side and she would look to make the most of it against the competent and strong bowling side of the India Women.
India Women vs Malaysia Women Top Team Bowlers
- In this competition, India will mostly rely on fast bowler Pooja Vastrakar and spinner Deepti Sharma. Particularly on this surface, Deepti will be able to build momentum and hold the opposition’s hitters in check. The main factor in India Women’s triumph in the second T20I of the series against Bangladesh was bowler Deepti Sharma, who had an outstanding stint in which she took 3 wickets while only allowing 12 runs to pass in her 4 overs when the team was defending 95 runs.
- Nik Nur Atiela picked up two wickets against the Hong Kong Women in the previous game while her team was defending a modest total of 104 runs. She was the pick of the bowlers and helped her team restrict the opposition to just 82 runs and win the match by 22 runs. Against the potent batting lineup of the India Women, her bowling can be crucial for the Malaysia Women.
As a result of the Malaysia Women’s players being less skillful and the talents that the India Women’s players possess, it is anticipated that the India Women will win this match.
The Quarter-Final match of the multi-nation tournament Asian Games 2023 between India Women and Malaysia Women is expected to be another one-sided contest and it is predicted that the India Women’s team will win it and proceed to the Semi-finals because of their outperforming strength in all the departments compared to Malaysia Women.
Jayesh Bhattar founded Cricket Betting Guru in 2021 and heads the editorial team of the portal. Jayesh is highly qualified in the Indian sports betting market and is a professional analyst of cricket matches and player transfers. He is a member of the GPWA community and his high skill set in the online betting industry is a testament to that.