As one of the top four T20 teams competing in the continental tournament, Nida Dar’s Pakistan gained direct passage to the quarterfinals. The Pakistani women’s team won a historic whitewash against South Africa, giving them momentum going into the Asian Games in 2023.
After defeating Mongolia by 172 runs, Indonesia will feel confident in themselves. However, facing tournament favourites Pakistan will not be ideal for them after registering such a tremendous victory.
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Chance of Winning
The capable and experienced Pakistan Women’s team will attempt to maintain their current form as well as fully dominate the Indonesia Women’s team throughout the whole game. As a new participant in the T20 International format, the Indonesia Women’s Squad is expected to play aggressively. The Pakistan Women are picked to win this match because it is anticipated to be a one-sided battle.
Our favourites to win – Pakistan Women
The Indonesia Women’s Squad will need to play above their capabilities and expectations, which is nearly impossible if they want to overcome the experienced Pakistan Women’s team in the first quarterfinal game of the series. Based on how the teams compare on paper, the Pakistan Women’s squad is predicted to win this match.
Top Bets for Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Match
- Pakistan’s women are strong favourites to take home the Asian Games gold medal. The group received a straight entry into the quarterfinal. Pakistan will play at full strength and is the overwhelming favourite to win the match. The ball will be in excellent hands with Sana Fatima and Captain Nida Dar, as spinners would make it difficult for the Indonesian women to escape.
- Ni Luh Dewi was top-scored for the Indonesia Women in the first game as she scored 62 runs off just 48 balls. Indonesia exceeded the 100-run threshold in the opening game against Mongolia within the first 10 overs, scoring at a rate of roughly 11 runs per over. However, they lost a few wickets quickly, and by the 14th over of the innings, they were down to 142/3. After Andriani left, Maria Corazon joined Kisi Kasse at the crease, and the two of them put up a key 42-run stand for the fourth wicket to push Indonesia above the 180-run threshold. They ultimately reached their quota of overs with a total of 187/4. In the bowling thereafter, Andriani Andriani picked up four wickets to run through the Mongolia Women’s batting and pile them up at just 15 runs.
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Tournament Prediction 2023
In their opening match in a multi-nation competition, the Pakistan Women’s team is predicted to dominate the Indonesia Women’s team and win to advance to the Semi-finals. The team’s members are seasoned experts who strive to achieve achievement at its highest level. The Indonesian women’s team, on the other hand, would like to make the most of this competition by sharpening their skills and putting together a team that is formidable in this kind of encounter.
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Tournament Match Live Streaming
In India, the SonyLiv app is where you can watch the live telecast of the Asian Games 2023 match between the Pakistan Women and the Indonesia Women. There will be a live TV broadcast of this season and it shall be telecast on Sony Sports Network.
Top 5 Best Betting Offers for Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Match
Below you will find the best deals with welcome bonuses for betting on the match between Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women.
|1 Read review||
150% up to INR 30,000
New players at Parimatch can get a bonus on their first deposit 150% up to INR 30,000.Download
|2 Read review||
150% Deposit Bonus for Cricket Betting
Join Batery and get a 150% bonus on your first deposit.Download
|3 Read review||
100% up to INR 26,000
The welcome bonus is awarded to all new users who have made a first deposit.Download
|4 Read review||
100% up to INR 20,000
Melbet offers a generous bonus 100% up to INR 20,000 on the first deposit made by new users.Download
|5 Read review||
500% up to INR 80,400
To get a bonus of 500% up to INR 80,400 on your first deposit, use promo code WINGURUDownload
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Match Toss Prediction
The match will be played at the Pingfeng Campus Cricket Field, Hangzhou, the same ground where all other matches have been played. The pitch for this match is expected to be the same one as will be used in the preceding game between India and Malaysia which will make it slower and have more grip. The batting prowess of both teams would lead them to opt to bat first on the tricky surface and post a big total on the board.
The possibility of rain in Hongzhou is minimal at the moment and an average temperature of 20 degrees Celius is expected as the day progresses.
Pakistan Women News
The women of Pakistan are heavy favourites to win the Asian Games gold medal. The team was granted direct access to the quarterfinal. Pakistan is the clear favourite to win the match and will play at full strength. All the players are fit and available and would carry the confidence of the white-wash they affected on the South Africa Women.
Pakistan Women’s Player List
Squad – Sidra Ameen, Omaima Sohail, Sadaf Shamas, Aliya Riaz, Bismah Maroof, Nida Dar (C), Muneeba Ali (wk), Sana Fatima, Sadia Iqbal, Nashra Sandhu, Diana Baig, Sidra Nawaz, Javeria Khan, Ayesha Naseem, Syeda Aroob Shah, Ghulam Fatima, Kainat Imtiaz, Tuba Hassan, Aiman Anwer, Shawaal Zulfiqa, Najiha Alvi, A Nasir, Natalia Pervaiz, Umme Hani
Pakistan Women’s Expected Playing XI
|Aliya Riaz||All Rounder|
|Bismah Maroof||All Rounder|
|Nida Dar||All Rounder / Captain|
|Muneeba Ali||Wicket Keeper / Batter|
Pakistan Women Team Form
The Pakistan Women’s Cricket Team held a rigorous practice session on Tuesday at the cricket pitch of Zhejiang University of Technology. The national players completed the net sessions and strenuous fielding drills. Pakistan last competed in the Asian Games in 2010, and they won gold in both of those games. They would look to win this match and make their way to the Semi-finals.
Indonesia Women News & Player List
An important moment in Indonesian cricket history will occur when Indonesia faces Pakistan, a highly-rated international team. The team easily defeated the Mongolian women in the opening round, but upsetting Pakistan looked like a tough ask. However, smaller teams have a higher chance of winning in the T20 format.
Indonesia Women News & Player List
Squad – NPAN Sakarini (wk), Maria Corazon, Ni Luh Ketut, A Andriani, Rahmawati Pangestuti, NW Sariani (C), Ni Kadek Ariani, BD Pare, Laili Salsabila, Kisi Salisa Kasse, Mia Arda, M Arda Leta, NMP Suwandewi, Lie Qiao, Dara Paramitha, NKF Rada Rani, Y Anggraeni, Wesikaratna Dewi, Tantri Wigradianti, K Winda Prastini, Desi Wulandari, Ni Suarniasih, Sang Ayu, Chao Lia
Indonesia Women’s Expected Playing XI
|NPAN Sakarini||Batter / Wicket Keeper|
|Ni Luh Ketut||All Rounder|
|A Andriani||All Rounder|
|Rahmawati Pangestuti||All Rounder|
|NW Sariani||Batter / Captain|
|Ni Kadek Ariani||Bowler|
|Laili Salsabila||All Rounder|
|Kisi Salisa Kasse||All Rounder|
Indonesia Women Team Form
Indonesia Women are expected to field an unchanged XI for their Quarter Final clash against the Pakistan Women. Against Mongolia, their bowlers were phenomenal. The Mongolian openers, who were chasing a massive total of 188, gave in to the pressure of the scoreboard and were finally bowled out for just 15, and that too with 10 overs remaining, thanks to the subpar batting effort by the Mongolian team. All their batters failed to reach double digits in total. They would look to have the experience of playing a quality side against the Pakistan Women.
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Head to Head
Both the teams have played zero T20 International matches against each other and this is the first time the teams will be facing each other in this format.
- Total T20Is played – 0
- Pakistan Women won – 0
- Indonesia Women won – 0
- No Result – 0
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Betting Odds
With all the proper assessment and considering possible scenarios, it can be said that the Betting Odds that Pakistan Women will win are 1.02 currently, and the betting odds that the Indonesia Women will win are 20.00. These betting odds have been calculated based on the team’s performance in the previous matches, players’ records, pitch, and other factors too.
- Pakistan Women Odds – 1.02
- Indonesia Women Odds – 20.00
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Top Team Batsmen
- Muneeba Ali has been one of the stand-out batters for the Pakistan Women in the recent past in the T20I format. The middle-order batter has saved the team from a collapse several times and in the process, has scored 716 runs in her 48 innings while being a decent Wicket-keeper as well.
- The best batswoman for Indonesia was Ni Luh Dewi (62 off 48 balls), who reached her well-earned half-century while recording a remarkable strike rate of 129.16. She is one of the team’s skilled batters and will try to capitalize on that against Pakistan Women’s capable and powerful bowling unit.
Pakistan Women vs Indonesia Women Top Team Bowlers
- Pakistan will mostly rely on Captain Nida Dar in this competition. Nida Dar will be able to gain momentum and restrain the opposition’s hitters, especially on this surface. In her stellar career with some brilliant performances, the Pakistan Women’s Captain has picked up 126 wickets in 133 games in this format and is expected to be Pakistan Women’s top bowler.
- In the previous game, Andriani Andriani took four wickets when her team was defending a 187-run total against the Mongolia Women. She was the best bowler on the squad, helping her side win the match by a huge margin of 172 runs by limiting the opponent to just 15 runs. Her bowling might be very important for the Indonesia Women against the strong batting lineup of the Pakistan Women.
It is expected that the Pakistani Women would triumph in this match because of their superior talent and the inferior skill of the Indonesian Women’s players.
It is predicted that Pakistan Women’s team will win and advance to the Semi-finals by winning the second Quarter-Final match of the multi-nation Asian Games 2023 between Pakistan Women and Indonesia Women due to their superior performance strength in all departments compared to Indonesia Women.
Jayesh Bhattar founded Cricket Betting Guru in 2021 and heads the editorial team of the portal. Jayesh is highly qualified in the Indian sports betting market and is a professional analyst of cricket matches and player transfers. He is a member of the GPWA community and his high skill set in the online betting industry is a testament to that.