As one of the top four T20 teams competing in the continental tournament, Sri Lanka gained direct passage to the quarterfinals.
With the ball, Udeshika Prabodhani and Inoka Ranaweera are anticipated to play significant roles for Sri Lanka. Nilakshi de Silva has a wealth of expertise, and she must showcase it all. Since competing in the U19 T20 World Cup, Vishmi Gunaratne has advanced in the ranks. Athapaththu is most likely to bat first for her.
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Chance of Winning
The skilled and seasoned Sri Lanka Women’s squad will try to keep up their present form and completely dominate the Thailand Women’s team for the duration of the match. The Thailand Women’s Squad will be a rookie in the T20 International format, hence aggressive play is anticipated of them. This match is predicted to be a one-sided struggle, therefore the Sri Lanka Women are the favourites.
Our favourites to win – Sri Lanka Women
If the Thailand Women’s Squad wants to defeat the seasoned Sri Lanka Women’s Squad in the first quarterfinal game of the series, they will have to perform above their ability and expectations, which is practically impossible. The Sri Lanka Women’s team is picked to win this game based on how the teams compare on paper.
Top Bets for Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Match
- Sri Lanka’s women are strong favourites to take home one of the Asian Games medals. The team was granted direct access to the quarterfinal. As the clear favourite to win the game, Sri Lanka will play at full strength. Sana Fatima and Captain Chamari Athapaththu will be outstanding with the ball because spinners would make it difficult for the Thailand ladies to flee.
- Thailand too, just like Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and India, were granted a direct entry in the quarter-finals because of their rankings. Last time they competed, Thailand’s women advanced to the final of the T20 World Cup Asia Qualifiers before losing to UAE. The squad appears to be capable of giving Sri Lanka’s ladies a hard fight and has several strong players among its ranks.
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Tournament Prediction 2023
The Sri Lanka Women’s team is expected to overwhelm the Thailand Women’s team in their opening match in a multi-nation competition and win to proceed to the Semi-finals. The team’s members are accomplished professionals who work hard to attain success at the highest level. The Thailand women’s squad, on the other hand, hopes to maximize this contest by honing their abilities and assembling a group that is formidable in this type of contest.
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Tournament Match Live Streaming
In India, the SonyLiv app is where you can watch the live telecast of the Asian Games 2023 match between the Sri Lanka Women and the Thailand Women. There will be a live TV broadcast of this season and it shall be telecast on Sony Sports Network.
Top 5 Best Betting Offers for Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Match
Below you will find the best deals with welcome bonuses for betting on the match between Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women.
|1 Read review
150% Deposit Bonus for Cricket Betting
Join Batery and get a 150% bonus on your first deposit.Download
|2 Read review
100% up to INR 26,000
The welcome bonus is awarded to all new users who have made a first deposit.Download
|3 Read review
150% up to INR 30,000
New players at Parimatch can get a bonus on their first deposit 150% up to INR 30,000.Download
|4 Read review
100% up to INR 20,000
Melbet offers a generous bonus 100% up to INR 20,000 on the first deposit made by new users.Download
|5 Read review
60% up to INR 30,000
Dafabet offers all new users a bonus of 60% up to INR 30,000.Download
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Match Toss Prediction
The game will take place at the Pingfeng Campus Cricket Field in Hangzhou, the same location as all previous matches. The field that will be utilized for this match is anticipated to be the same one that was used for the matches on 21st September which will make it slower and more gripping. Because of the difficult terrain, both sides would choose to bat first to put up a high score.
The possibility of rain in Hongzhou is high at the moment and an average temperature of 20 degrees Celius is expected as the day progresses.
Sri Lanka Women News
In their last T20I series, Sri Lanka’s women accomplished a historic accomplishment by defeating England’s women away from home. Sri Lanka women’s cricket will benefit much from an Asian Games medal, therefore the squad will be striving to get off to a strong start.
Sri Lanka Women’s Player List
Squad – Harshitha Samarawickrama, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Hasini Perera, Nilakshi de Silva, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Kavisha Dilhari, Imesha Dulani, Sugandika Kumari, Inoshi Priyadharshani, Inoka Ranaweera, Udeshika Prabodhani, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Achini Kulasuriya, Vishmi Gunaratne, Kaushani Nuthyangana
Sri Lanka Women’s Expected Playing XI
|Batter / Captain
|Nilaksi de Silva
|Wicket Keeper / Batter
Sri Lanka Women Team Form
The last T20I series Sri Lanka Women played was against England Women, and they won the series 2-1. When they last competed in the Asian Games, they had to make good for the bronze medal. This time around, they would look to move up on the podium and start by winning this match and make their way to the Semi-finals.
Thailand Women News & Player List
Last time they competed, Thailand’s women advanced to the final of the T20 World Cup Asia Qualifiers before losing to UAE. The squad appears to be capable of giving Sri Lanka’s ladies a hard fight and has several strong players among its ranks.
Thailand Women News & Player List
Squad – Sornnarin Tippoch, Natthakan Chantham, Nannapat Koncharoenkai (wk), Naruemol Chaiwai (c), Suwanan Khiaoto, Chanida Sutthiruang, Rosenan Kanoh, Phannita Maya, Nattaya Boochatham, Onnicha Kamchomphu, Thipatcha Putthawong, Sunida Chaturongrattana, Kanyakorn Bunthansen, Nanthita Boonsukham
Thailand Women’s Expected Playing XI
|All Rounder / Captain
Thailand Women Team Form
Thailand Women competed in the T20 World Cup Asia Qualifiers final, however, they were defeated by UAE. They would be keen on putting up a show and giving some competition to the experienced side of Sri Lanka. They would look to have the experience of playing a quality side against the Sri Lanka Women.
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Head to Head
Both the teams have played three T20 International matches against each other and this is the fourth time the teams will be facing each other in this format. Surprisingly, Thailand Women have managed to defeat the Sri Lanka Women once.
- Total T20Is played – 3
- Sri Lanka Women won – 2
- Thailand Women won – 1
- No Result – 0
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Betting Odds
With all the proper assessment and considering possible scenarios, it can be said that the Betting Odds that Sri Lanka Women will win are 1.07 currently, and the betting odds that the Thailand Women will win are 6.83. These betting odds have been calculated based on the team’s performance in the previous matches, players’ records, pitch, and other factors.
- Sri Lanka Women Odds – 1.07
- Thailand Women Odds – 6.83
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Top Team Batsmen
- The important batters for the Sri Lankan women will be Chamari Attapattu, Harshitha Madavi, and Hasini. Over the years, Attapattu has consistently been Sri Lanka’s best batter. She was a major contributor to Sri Lanka’s women’s team winning their first-ever series against England in that country. A crucial hitter for the squad who is renowned for his aggressive performance is Harshitha. In addition, Hasini Perera had a few brief appearances in the ODI series against England. She will want to do well at the Asian Games.
- For the squad to succeed, N Chantam, N Koncharoenkai, and N Chaiwai must perform well. The team’s top three batters each scored 1645, 1234, and 1153 runs, placing them in that order.
Sri Lanka Women vs Thailand Women Top Team Bowlers
- Among Sri Lankan women, Inoka Ranaweera, Kavisha Dilhari, and Oshadi Ranasinghe are three of the best players. The bowlers will be full of confidence after putting up some impressive performances during the England trip and will be hoping for yet another outstanding performance with the ball at the Asian Games.
- The responsibility for bowling will fall on N Boochatham, T Putthawong, and C Sutthiruang. For the Thailand squad, the bowlers have consistently delivered, capturing 109, 52, and 59 wickets, respectively.
Due to their better skills and the Thailand Women’s players’ subpar skills, it is anticipated that the Sri Lankan Women would win this match.
Due to their superior performance strength across all departments compared to Thailand Women, it is anticipated that the Sri Lanka Women’s team will win and proceed to the Semi-finals by winning the third Quarter-Final match of the multi-nation Asian Games 2023 between Sri Lanka Women and Thailand Women.
Jayesh Bhattar founded Cricket Betting Guru in 2021 and heads the editorial team of the portal. Jayesh is highly qualified in the Indian sports betting market and is a professional analyst of cricket matches and player transfers. He is a member of the GPWA community and his high skill set in the online betting industry is a testament to that.