Surrey has managed to beat Kent 7 times in T20 Blast matches whereas Kent has beaten Surrey 10 times. A total of 17 matches have been played between these two powerhouses.
Jason Roy of Surrey has scored over 800 runs against Kent in domestic matches including two centuries as well.
Sam Billings’ T20 career strike rate is 130.36 and his highest score is 95*.
Will Jacks was the star for Surrey last season scoring 449 runs in 15 innings striking at a rate of 142.
Surrey vs Kent Chance of Winning
Surrey played their first match of the season last night against Middlesex and it was a dominating performance. They scored 199 runs with the help of fifties from Sam Curran and Tom Curran and a fantastic cameo from Will Jacks who struck at a rate of 195.45 scoring 43 runs. They bowled out Middlesex for 126 runs with Gus Atkinson and Will Jacks sharing three wickets apiece, winning the match by 73 runs.
Kent played their inaugural match against Gloucestershire where they just hammered them. Kent bowled Gloucestershire for a team score of just 113 runs which was due to a complete bowling effort from all the bowlers. They chased down the target in just 13.3 overs, winning the match by 7 wickets. Jordan Cox’s 38* off 17 balls was the highlight of their chase.
Seeing the performance of both teams last year and in the first match of this season, we feel Surrey has a better chance of winning than Kent on Friday night. The chances of Surrey winning are 60% whereas the chances of Kent winning are 40%.
Favourites to win – Surrey
The match is going to be a contest between two batting powerhouses as we saw in the respective previous matches. Surrey’s batting line-up is filled with explosive batters from the openers to the end whereas Kent is more focused on anchors in the beginning whereas power-hitters in the middle order. The team bowling better will win this match and we think that team is going to be Surrey.
Final Prediction of the Match – Surrey will win the match against Kent in London.
Top Bets for Surrey vs Kent T20 Blast 2023 Match
- Surrey to win – 1.78
- Kent to win – 1.97
Surrey vs Kent Match Predictions and Betting Tips 2023
The average first innings score at this venue in T20 Blast matches is 151 runs. But seeing the batting line-ups of both teams and the form they are currently in, 151 is going to be crossed by both teams pretty easily. If Surrey bats first, the first innings score will be between 175-190 runs whereas if Kent bats first, the first innings score will be between 170-185 runs.
Surrey vs Kent Match Live Streaming
The ECB website, ecb.co.uk, is the best resource for fans who want to follow all the live updates and action. Additionally, if you want to listen to live commentary, BBC Sports and BBC Radio Waves have you covered, offering the ideal match accompaniment. FanCode is the preferred streaming service in India for all T20 Blast games, including this thrilling contest. Just keep in mind that live coverage requires a FanCode subscription.
Top 5 Best Betting Offers for Surrey vs Kent Match
Below you will find the best deals with welcome bonuses for betting on the match between Surrey vs Kent.
|1 Read review||
150% up to INR 30,000
New players at Parimatch can get a bonus on their first deposit 150% up to INR 30,000.Download
|2 Read review||
150% Deposit Bonus for Cricket Betting
Join Batery and get a 150% bonus on your first deposit.Download
|3 Read review||
100% up to INR 26,000
The welcome bonus is awarded to all new users who have made a first deposit.Download
|4 Read review||
100% up to INR 20,000
Melbet offers a generous bonus 100% up to INR 20,000 on the first deposit made by new users.Download
|5 Read review||
500% up to INR 80,400
To get a bonus of 500% up to INR 80,400 on your first deposit, use promo code WINGURUDownload
Surrey vs Kent Match Toss Prediction
Teams winning the toss at the Kennington Oval Stadium often tend to put runs on the board first because there is no dew at this venue and the surface also tends to slow down a little bit. Spinners are able to grip the ball much better in the second innings. 9 matches have been won by the teams batting first whereas teams bowling first have won only 7 times.
Surrey and Kent both heavily rely on their batting and hence the team winning the toss will bat first here.
The match today at the Kennington Oval is predicted to be rain-free and fans will get to enjoy 40 overs of enthralling and exciting T20 cricket. The chances of precipitation are as low as 2% and clear skies are expected throughout the match. The minimum temperature will not drop below 8 degrees Celsius. The wind is also expected to run around at the speed of 8 km/hr and provide some swing to the fast bowlers.
Laurie Evans, Jason Roy, Will Jacks, Cameron Steel, Sam Curran (c), Sean Abbott, Jordan Clark, Tom Lawes, Jamie Overton, Tom Curran, Jamie Smith (wk), Gus Atkinson, Daniel Moriarty, Sunil Narine, Daniel Worrall.
Surrey Predicted Playing 11
|Sam Curran (c)||All-rounder|
|Jamie Smith (wk)||Batter|
Surrey Team Form
The Surrey team has started the tournament in some style as they are coming on the back of a dominant win against Middlesex.
Team Form – W
Daniel Bell-Drummond, Joey Evison, Alex Blake, Joe Denly, Jack Leaning, George Linde, Tawanda Muyeye, Sam Billings (c, wk), Jordan Cox, Arafat Bhuiyan, Michael Hogan, Kane Richardson, Grant Stewart.
Kent Predicted Playing 11
|Sam Billings (c, wk)||Batter|
Kent Team Form
Kent has also started this tournament with a bang as they beat Gloucestershire by 7 wickets in their last match.
Team Form – W
Surrey vs Kent Head-to-Head Record
- Matches Played – 17
- Surrey Won – 7
- Kent Won – 10
- Draw – 0
Surrey vs Kent Betting Odds
The betting odds provided below are mentioned predicting Surrey as the favourite to win the match. The odds have been calculated after checking all the factors such as pitch report, weather report, ground dimensions, players’ form, team form, the role of toss, match timings, etc.
- Surrey to win – 1.78
- Kent to win – 1.97
Surrey vs Kent Top Team Batters
Will Jacks is predicted to be the top batter for Surrey in the upcoming match against Kent. Jacks is in unbelievable form currently and was the player of the match in the previous game too for Surrey. He is a player who can change the course of the game with his bat or even the ball in his hands. He played with a strike of over 190 in the last match and took 3 crucial wickets.
Sam Billings, the captain of Kent, will be the best batter for them in this match. Billings failed miserably in the previous game as he could not get a start. In this game, he is expected to show his brilliant power-hitting abilities and better his highest score of 95* in T20s.
Surrey vs Kent Top Team Bowlers
Gus Atkinson, who took three wickets in the last match for Surrey is expected to bowl well for them in this match also. Atkinson was in top form last season also and he has started this season also with an excellent performance.
Kane Richardson who is a very good death bowler is predicted to be the best bowler for Kent in the upcoming match. He is a very experienced player and has around 119 wickets in T20 matches. He also took 2 wickets in the previous match.
The Surrey team which was already lethal is expected to be fierier now with the addition of solid opener, Jason Roy, in their ranks. Their batting looks very strong and it is going to be a huge task for Kent bowlers to stop them from taking this match away from them.
Jayesh Bhattar founded Cricket Betting Guru in 2021 and heads the editorial team of the portal. Jayesh is highly qualified in the Indian sports betting market and is a professional analyst of cricket matches and player transfers. He is a member of the GPWA community and his high skill set in the online betting industry is a testament to that.