1xBet Account Registration
If you are from India and want to make money with cricket betting, registering with 1xbet will help you do so. Registering is a necessary part so that the platform can determine your age and your real details, and so that you can deposit money and withdraw funds.
And you probably have a question at 1xbet how to register? We’ll show you all the available ways, and then you can choose the best option for you.
Registration in 1 ClickRegistration in 4 steps
Go to the Official 1xBet Website
Proceed to Registration
Enter the Required Data
Using a Mobile Phone Number
You can register a new account using your cell phone. Follow the instructions below:
- Website. Click on our 1xbet registration link, and you will be taken to the official website.
- Registration. On the top right-hand corner, you will see a green “Registration” button.
- Your choice. Choose to register with your mobile number.
- Basic details. Enter your phone number, select rupees as your currency.
- SMS. After all, you will get a message on your phone with a code that will complete your registration, and you can log into your account and make your first deposit.
Registration Using Email
You can also create a new 1xBet account through your email address. Do the following:
- Website. Go to the 1xbet website home page.
- Registration. On this page, click the green button.
- Selection. Click on the option to register via email.
- Details. Enter your existing email, your age, currency, etc. If you entered a fake email, you would not receive a confirmation email.
- E-mail. You should receive an e-mail with a unique link so you can finish your registration and start betting.
Using Social Networks
If you have an account on popular social networks, you can register an account by linking your social network page to your 1xBet account. See the instructions below:
- Go to 1xbet website. Follow our link, and you will find yourself on the bookmaker’s official website.
- Registration. Click the registration button on the homepage.
- Choice. You have to choose the column “Social networks and messengers”.
- Details. You have to link the bookmaker’s office to any social network by logging in to the open window.
If you’re worried that you might forget your details from your registered account, we can recommend that you use a password manager. You can also restore access to your account via 1xBet India Support.
1xBet Account Verification
To bet freely and withdraw your winnings, you will need to complete a little 1xbet account verification. This operation with a hundred percent guarantee will give you security in using the services of the bookmaker.
You just have to prove that you are an Indian citizen, that you are over 18 years old, and that the way you deposit money into your account is your own. You will also recover your account by verifying your identity if anyone tries to hack your account. Here’s a quick guide on how to get the 1xbet verification process in minutes:
- Login in Account. Login 1xbet account with your details.
- Profile. Go to “Personal Profile” and fill in the missing fields.
- Documents. Take a picture of your passport or Aadhar card and attach it to the block where asked.
There is another way to do it, you can send your files to email@example.com, and maybe it will speed up the process somehow.
After you have completed the registration, you will be automatically logged in to the bookmaker’s website. Depending on which registration method you have chosen, that will be the one you use. Let’s take a look at the most classic registration option, and that is via e-mail.
- Go to the official website. Go to the website and go to the 1xbet login link.
- Enter your email address. To make 1xbet login India you need to enter the email that you used when you registered.
- Enter password. Enter the password that you made up.
- Done. You can now proceed with your first deposit.
To avoid having to enter these details every time, activate the function in your browser to remember your account details.
1xBet Login via App
Logging in through the 1xBet app looks identical to a normal website. Enter the exact details and enjoy betting from anywhere in the world.
1xBet Bonuses After Registration
You can become the lucky winner of the 1xbet registration promo code. The site has many bonuses and all sorts of promotions, but we’ll look at the most popular ones and how to get them.
For all betting enthusiasts from India, 1Xbet is offering a bonus that will multiply your first deposit. To get it, you need to meet the following conditions:
- Register. Complete the registration in any way that is convenient for you;
- Promo code. At the end of registration, you will be asked for a promo code BETGURU21. If you have one, enter;
- Deposit. To make your bonus work, make your deposit, and it will be multiplied by several times.
You won’t be able to withdraw the bonus money straight away. You’ll have to wager it first, and then you can transfer it to your card.
1xBet offers a welcome bonus of 100% up to INR 20,000 on your first deposit, as well as high odds.
After four deposits, you are guaranteed to receive bonus money. The maximum bonus money is INR 126,000, plus you get free spins. And if you’re bored with sports betting, you can try your hand at slots or classic Indian games.
If you feel that luck is on your side and you know the combinations in poker, you can get a bonus of up to INR 20,000 on your first deposit.
All bonuses are available on the official site, as well as in the mobile client after installing 1xBet APK for Android or iOS on and account registration.
Below we take a look at the frequent questions of 1xBet users. You can ask your question about registration, verification, and logging into your account in the comments of this article.
Will I be able to Play Casino Games from the Mobile App?
Yes, you will be able to play the same slot machines and other games via the app.
Can I Give My Account to a Relative to Play?
No, everyone should have a strictly personal account and, in the first place, because of possible cheating.
Can I Withdraw My Welcome Bonus Immediately?
No, you will have to win them back several times before you can withdraw them.
Cricket analyst in India. Specialization: match analytics, player transfers, cricket news.