1xBet Withdrawal Methods
There are more than 50 options in the payment systems section. The gambler can find relevant information on these withdrawal methods below:
|Minimum Withdrawal, INR
|From 1 minute to 7 banking days
|From 1 minute to 7 banking days
1xbet also does not charge any transaction fees. If a player notices that a commission has been withdrawn, the payment system he used did so, not the bookmaker.
Withdrawal restrictions are present on all online cricket bookmakers. This is due to the following reasons:
- It depends on the payment system chosen, as the limit may be set by it. In e-wallets, for example, transaction limits depend on the level of the gambler’s account and the verification of the account.
- Payment cards such as Visa or Mastercard may also have limits. These restrictions are most often related to the country in which the bettor resides. Information on limits can always be obtained from the commercial banks in the country.
- If there are too many transactions, the software may not be able to cope with the load. At such times, the payment systems also resort to limits to facilitate the work of their staff and prevent errors.
- Some services reward users who actively make transfers. Such users usually have their limits increased and the bettor can make transactions for larger amounts.
The minimum withdrawal amount for 1xbet is only INR 300. This limit is used in all the payment systems the site supports. That’s why the player can easily choose the system that suits his needs and not worry that the limits will be different.
The maximum withdrawal amount is not specified on the 1xbet app or website. This is due to the reasons we stated above. If no limits are specified, it does not mean that there are no limits. More often than not, they are there and they are not related to the bookmaker’s policy. The limits are present because they are set by the payment systems.
The player should always be aware that a small payment to the bookmaker is not difficult to pay, but a big win may take longer. Gamblers looking for big winnings most often use cryptocurrencies because the limits of these payment methods are high.
Instructions for Withdrawing Money from 1xBetRegistration in 3 steps
Withdrawal is an easy procedure and customers can carry it out using the step-by-step instructions below:
Log in to your account
Open the payments section
Select a withdrawal method
We advise you to double-check the information because if the gambler enters an inaccurate payment system address, his funds will not be sent to his account.
Rules and Conditions
In order to protect itself from unscrupulous customers, 1xbet has developed withdrawal rules. Customers need to comply with them if they want a smooth withdrawal process. These rules and conditions are outlined below:
- If a player has only deposited his account via electronic payment systems, the withdrawal may be prohibited by the bookmaker.
- The player can only withdraw winnings that were bet at odds greater than 1.1.
- If the bookmaker suspects that the client is dishonest, the transaction may be prohibited. In this case, the gambler will only be granted access after full verification of the legality of his actions on the 1xbet website and in the 1xbet app.
- Sometimes the website may be undergoing maintenance works, during such procedures withdrawal of funds will be suspended for some time and will be resumed only after the end of these works.
- If the betting platform is concerned about its security, it may prohibit the gambler to withdraw money through a particular payment system. In this case, the bettor will have to use any of the other withdrawal methods.
- The player can only withdraw funds via the payment system he used to make the deposit. If another payment system is used, the player will only be able to withdraw the amount with which his balance was funded.
- 1xbet allows the use of payment systems that do not belong to the bettor, but the bookmaker advises against this.
Below you will find answers to frequent questions about withdrawing money at 1xBet for Indian users:
What is the verification procedure?
It is a special verification of the player. It is a procedure that every gambler goes through, and it is necessary to ensure that 1xbet is not used by scammers and bots. As part of this verification, the customer needs to provide photos of the documents requested by the betting platform.
What should a gambler do if he has problems withdrawing money?
If this happens, the bettor can contact the support team and describe the problem in as much detail as possible. After a while, support agents will read the message about the client’s difficulties and offer a solution to the problem.
Can a minor be a client of 1xbet?
No, only gamblers over the age of 18 are allowed to gamble on the bookmaker’s website and app. In most countries it is illegal to gamble without proof of age, so check the laws of your country before you start entering the betting industry.
Do I have to use the welcome bonus for new players?
This bonus allows bookmaker customers to stretch the betting process and get big winnings, but the user can choose not to use this promotion if they wish.
Is 1xbet bookmaker’s sportsbook wide?
Yes, there are more than 40 sports, so there is plenty for the bettor to choose from. In addition to traditional sports like football or cricket, the gambler will be able to bet on chess or even darts.
Jayesh Bhattar founded Cricket Betting Guru in 2021 and heads the editorial team of the portal. Jayesh is highly qualified in the Indian sports betting market and is a professional analyst of cricket matches and player transfers. He is a member of the GPWA community and his high skill set in the online betting industry is a testament to that.